Syon Software Solutions global delivery model enables our clients to deploy the best resources needed for the engagement in a flexible and cost efficient manner. Syon Software offers our clients the flexibility to use resources from our offsite and offshore development centers to compliment the onsite team. Our Offshore development centre is a state-of-art development facility located in Gujarat, India.
- Our services are seamlessly integrated into our core competencies including:
- We offer our clients the flexibility of multiple engagement options:
- Syon Software Solution’s Offshore Development Services
Our services are seamlessly integrated into our core competencies including:
- SAP Functional Services (ECC/CRM/SCM/HCM/PLM)
- SAP Technical Services (ABAP/BSP/Web UI/Web services/IDoc/EDI/Middleware/XI/Adobe Forms)
- SAP Basis and Security
- SAP NetWeaver BW and BusinessObjects
- SAP NetWeaver
We offer our clients the flexibility of multiple engagement options:
- Deliverable based services
- Blended model ( Onsite/ Offsite / Offshore or a combination )
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) based services
- Work can be Onsite/ Offsite / Offshore or a combination
Syon Software Solution’s Offshore Development Services
- Enterprise Architecture
- System Landscape Planning
- Hands-on Workshops
- Business & System Analysis
- Upgrade Assessments
- Upgrade Assessments
- Project Management & Rapid Implementations
- Time & Material Consulting
- Custom Development
- Off-Shore & Remote Development
- OnSite Development
- Quality Assurance Audits
- Stress Testing
- Performance Tuning
- Post Implementation Reviews
- Release and System Upgrades
- Security Solutions
- Migration and Capacity Planning
- Remote Monitoring
Onsite And Offshore Engagement Model
Syon Software’s Onsite - Offshore engagement model is designed to pass the benefits to clients. Our entire Onsite - Offshore engagement model is governed by the Simple Services Delivery model (SSDM) to ensure that the Client team and Syon Software’s SAP Consultants team work closely with each other. SSDM implements a Governance model that
Onsite And Offshore Engagement Model
Syon Software’s Onsite - Offshore engagement model is designed to pass the benefits to clients. Our entire Onsite - Offshore engagement model is governed by the Simple Services Delivery model (SSDM) to ensure that the Client team and Syon Software’s SAP Consultants team work closely with each other. SSDM implements a Governance model that:
- Provides complete transparency on project performance (providing near real time project dashboards)
- Identifies risks at different stages of off shoring and initiates a risk mitigation plan
- Builds flexibility to adapt to changing client needs
- Provides service improvement opportunities by establishing base lines and then measuring against them
The delivery and engagements are monitored and guided by the steering committee comprising of the Client and Syon Software’s management.
Onsite - Offshore Software services delivery model Overview:
- The project teams are divided into two sub teams i.e., the onsite & offshore team.
- Onsite team is led by onsite PM or Account manager and Offshore team is led by Offshore Project manager
- Onsite team is staffed with the senior functional consultants who understand the client's requirement along with the key users and document them. The activities are divided in 2 types
- Onsite activities are completed at the client's end
- Offshore activities are documented and prepared for the offshore team.
- Size of the onsite team is decided based on the size of the project and the support requirements.
- Offshore team is managed by a dedicated Project manager. The offshore PM co-ordinates the requirements with the onsite team and gets them executed through the offshore delivery team.
- The offshore delivery team size is decided based on the project size and support requirements and comprises of both technical and functional consultants.
- Onsite techno-functional SAP consultants work as channels between the Client business analysts and offshore project team.
- ONSITE consultants work closely with the key users and the client team to understand the business processes and to document the requirements. Together with the steering team, a realization plan is prepared for various activities.
- Requirement specification documents are always approved by the key users and steering teams.
- Activities that require a closer cooperation with the client team are executed onsite to save time and efforts (Document, execute, test and deploy).
- Offshore activities are prepared / documented by the onsite team along with the key users.
- After approval from the steering team, offshore activities are transitioned to the offshore team for realization
- Approved functional documents are accepted by the offshore project manager.
- The offshore team converts the business requirements and functional documents into the technical design at offshore software delivery centre.
- Offshore Team Leaders and Functional Leaders translate the requirements and functional designs for the functional/ technical team members for realization.
- Based on approved technical designs, code is built, tested and deployed from offshore.
- Sample data and test conditions are received from the client team or are already present in the test environment.
- Built in developments/customizations are tested by the teams with the sample data from the client or in the sample test environment with test cases relevant to the client business.
- If software development / software coding is involved, the code is sent through the cycles of code review within the team of TL, QA members and client side technical reviewers.
- Code/Customization is frozen for functional business testing.
- The tested code/customization is released to the onsite team for combined testing with the client (in the QA environment) along with relevant documentation. Upon approval, the changes then go into production.
- On approval from client post internal testing, the code is packed and delivered to the client project team.